Free Glasses for Kids from Clearly
It’s rare for any company to give away anything of real value these days so this one surprised me since the Loblaws umbrella of stores stopped their program a few years ago.
Clearly has an awesome program for free glasses, and available to children under 10 only.
Clearly has four (4) locations (listed below) available in Canada where you can get this great freebie, but if you’re close enough to one, it might benefit you to have your child’s prescription glasses done for free.
Exclusive in-store initiative: Clearly is giving children age 10 and under a free pair of kids’ glasses.
To check it out, click the LINK HERE TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEARLY SITE
- Bring your child, their recent prescription (written within 1 year) and their health card to your local Clearly store.
- Check out our awesome selection of kids’ frames.
- Place your order with one of our friendly team members.
They’ll take care of the rest. (Details).
There are 4 stores in Canada where you can get this awesome freebie for kids.
2152 West 4th Ave
Vancouver BC, V6K 4S2
961 Robson St
Vancouver BC, V6Z 2V7
6455 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary, AB T2H 0K3 (Main Level)
317 Queen St W
Toronto, ON M5V 2A4
Terms and Conditions
- Open to children age 10 years or under who have a Canadian health card.
- Not redeemable online.
- Available at participating stores only.
- Includes up to $50 off a frame and free Durable Air Lenses (or $29 towards any other lens upgrade). Unused discount values are not redeemable for cash or store credit.
- The following frames are excluded from the offer: Ray-Ban, Ray-Ban Junior, Oakley, Bolon, Arnette, Coach, Chloe, Michael Kors, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Versace, Emporio Armani, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Dior, Vogue, Chaps, Gucci, Bottega and Brooks Brothers.
- Any additional upgrades on the free kids’ glasses initiative will be at an additional cost and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Initiative excludes contact lenses, accessories, and any eyewear that does not match the child’s prescription.
- Glasses obtained through the Free Glasses for Kids program are not eligible for additional donations through the Buy One, Give One initiative.
- Valid Canadian prescription within 1 year of issue required.
- Limit 1 pair per child per year
- Initiative only valid in Canada.