Life with a baby is a non profit organization that assists mothers and expectant mothers connect with other mothers in their local neighbourhood. They offer a wide variety of events, programs, workshops, online resources etc all for FREE.
To sign up for their newsletter CLICK HERE
Also look at being a volunteer for LWAB and give back to your community! Membership is always FREE.
Here are some links for current online resources. Check them out below:
Weekly Parent Connection Online Thursday, April 23 11AM EDT
Calling all parents. Join Heather Boyd, for weekly online meetings to discuss parenting, discipline, child development and attachment in these novel times. This is very kid-friendly! If you need to tune in with your children you can – we will love seeing them! Register here
Mobile Meetup Friday, April 24 at 3:30PM EDT
Are you feeling Isolated? Join us for an online chat. Think of it as a coffee date, but from the comfort of your own home, or comfortable space. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, and log in to the video chat with other parents in a casual atmosphere. Register here
Mommy & Me Fitness Online ONGOING
It doesn’t matter if you are 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 years postpartum – this workout is for you! Register here.
Here are links to past videos:
- A Natural Approach to Your Baby’s Health with Dr. Cecilia de Martino
- Setting Up a Positive Home Learning Environment
- Why Focusing on Your Sleep During COVID-19 is Important with Alanna McGinn
- Understanding the COVID-19 Stimulus package with Adrian Drew
- Parenting Through the Storm with Ann Douglas
- Managing Anxiety
- Having a Baby during COVID-19 – What to expect
Leave a Reply