Have you been trying/succeeding at Meal Planning this week? I must admit – I did it half of the week and one day it was just grilled cheese and tomato soup! You can only do so much 🙂
I have been looking at the ads across Canada these last couple of days and I have some ideas for us to shop from the flyer and plan our dinners!
I must admit – this week I didn’t see many great deals for meat ! But let’s look at what I did find!
1. Loblaws, Dominion, Atlantic Superstore, Zehrs & Independent Grocer all have Delissio Pizzas on for $2.99 – that’s cheaper than take-out, delicious & always great to have on hand! Pair that with Dole Salad Kits – I see they are on sale at Metro this week for $4.99.
2. If you are on the East Coast Pork Picnic Roasts are on sale! Check out this idea: Slow Cooker Chipotle Pork Roast,
3. If you are on the West Coast Whole Pork Loins are on sale! Here is an idea for you: Stuffed Roasted Pork Loin
4. If you are in Ontario Blade Roast Beef is on sale! Try this recipe for your Instant Pot: Instant Pot Pot Roast
5. And what about the old standby of breakfast for dinner? Shoppers Drug Mart has Bacon, Eggs & Bread on sale this weekend! Giant Tiger also has Eggo Waffles & Pancakes on sale YUM!! Or here is another pancake deal
6. Are you Vegan? Metro has Yves Veggie Cuisine Burgers & Sausages on sale!
Here are some Deals for sides: