Giant Tiger Store Policy
Your confidence in our pricing is critical and the Ad Match Guarantee is our promise to you!
Our Ad Match Guarantee means “We will beat the advertised price of any competitor” If you happen to find a local competitor offering a lower price on any identical item we carry in-store, simply show us their current flyer and we will sell you that item for 1 cent less than their price. Why do we do that? Because delivering the most outstanding value for your family budget is our mission, every day.
*Not applicable to clearance sales, percentage discounts, rebates, combination promotions (e.g. Buy 2, Get 1 Free), private label products, online offers, preferred customer discounts or random discounts (Scratch and Save events), or to competitor misprints, withdrawn or corrected advertisements. Applicable only to products currently in stock at this location. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We reserve the right to make changes to this program without prior notice. Local competitors reflect each store’s market trading area within Canada as determined by Giant Tiger Stores Limited.
Coupon Policy http://www.gianttiger.com/category/customerservice/coupons.do
We will gladly accept coupons provided they meet the following criteria.
• Coupons are accepted only if the store carries the item
• Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase
• Only Canadian coupons are accepted
• The coupon must have Manufacturer’s instructions to the retailer as well as a Canadian remittance address
• The item purchased must match the item presented on the coupon (identical in size, quantity, brand, style etc.)
• The expiration date must be listed and coupons must be redeemed before the expiry date on the coupon
• Coupons must have a scanable barcode
• Only printed coupons are accepted
Number of coupons that can be used for each item
• Only one acceptable coupon may be presented for each item purchased within a transaction
• The store reserves the right to limit quantities where multiple coupons are used for multiple purchases of the same item
Free merchandise with a coupon (i.e. BOGO)
• No Sales tax is applied on free merchandise
When coupon value exceeds the price of the item
• If the value of the coupon exceeds the price of the item (including taxes), the excess value of the coupon is applied against the transaction total for all other items purchased (after taxes). Any remaining coupon value after the excess value has been applied against the transaction total for all other items purchased (after taxes) is not paid out as cash.
Giant Tiger coupons
Email/Web/Facebook coupons are accepted by;
• Presenting the coupon on a smartphone for the cashier to scan the bar code.
• Presenting a printed coupon, which must contain a clear and scannable bar code.
In-store bounce back coupons
Bounce back coupons cannot be combined and can only be applied to the categories of merchandise outlined on the coupon.
Note: Stores have the right to refuse any coupons that appear to be photocopied, scanned or altered.