Best Buy Store Policy
If you find a lower price online, in-store, or in print before you buy or within 30 days of your purchase we’ll beat that price by 10% of the difference.
To request a price beat, first make sure you qualify.
Step 1 – Make sure you qualify
The product you’re comparing must meet each of the following criteria to qualify for a price beat.
1. If you’ve already purchased the product from Best Buy and would like a price adjustment, it must have been purchased within the past 30 days.
2. The product must be the exact same brand name and model # as it appears on BestBuy.ca.
3. The product must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all environmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges.
4. The product must be sold AND shipped by a retailer or authorised dealer located within Canada.
Check the dealer’s shipping policy on the competitor’s site to confirm.
5. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
6. The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price.
Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.