For more details and further updates see the Canada Post website here.
Safety, support and social distancing Changes
• sharing the latest information
• Increasing cleaning at our facilities
• Implementing social distancing protocols and have provided new, special paid leave days to support parents struggling to find childcare. If an employee unfortunately finds themselves requiring self-isolation, they will continue to be paid.
• Canada Post has eliminated the need for customers to sign for parcels at the door to minimize personal contact.
• If you have a parcel or mail to pick up at a post office, it is asked that you to practice social distancing if there are other customers waiting to pick up.
Canada post asks everyone to be patient and respectful. Being anxious at this time is completely understandable, but we are all in this together.
Leave a Reply